Saturday 11 June 2011

Weaseling in Kilfinane

Kilfinane is a beautiful village in the hills of south east Co. Limerick and if this wasn't enough to get you to visit it now has its own second hand shop and rather marvellous it is too. 

I was in like a weasel when I saw it and my weaseling was rewarded with a gorgeous Noa Noa linen summer coat for €4.  The shop is run by Josie who was rather bemused at the excited English woman wanting to take photos of the shop.  She let me - Kilfinane natives are just as friendly as their village.

I know I should have ironed my lovely new coat but I couldn't wait to take a photograph


Gorgeous Noa Noa details
Some views of the Kilfinane and the shop:-

Hardware shop window



Strangely, sights like this really get my heart beating


I'll definitely be keeping a eye on Second Glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment