Wednesday 31 August 2011

3 times a year

That's how often I estimate you find something in a charity shop that genuinely delights you.  Something that makes the pulse race, the years fall away, with your name on it, that you can't quite believe would be in a charity shop in the first place but if not there, then where?

Today was one of those days for me.

A white leather/black polka dot bat wing 80's leather jacket
with leather tie belt and polka dot lining
and the obligatory massive American Football style
shoulder pads.  

I am in leather jacket heaven.

Photographed on my person because it needed a body in it to do it justice.  I suspect it is a little large for me but I don't care.




'Scuse the big, red head but anyone who knows me knows I don't photograph too well.  And all attention has to be on the jacket.

Here's the fella that would have loved this jacket too!


No comments:

Post a Comment